Thursday, June 17, 2004

A little something for my readers....

So you have read my blog, and while my thoughts on any given topic might not be worth the bytes they take up, a gmail account should be worth something. So over the next few days I will be randomly giving away invites.

At first I was going to just have people email me to get the account, but that seemed a little boring and I would probably just get spammed to death. So I think we should have some fun and do tech related trivia.

So...the first person who posts a comment to this posting with the correct answer to the following trivia question will get a Gmail invite from me. Here is the question:

Who was the first employee at Google after the 2 founders and what position does this person hold today?

Note: When you leave the comment please leave me a way to contact you so I can get you the invite.

EDIT: AND WE HAVE A WINNER... CONGRATS LPH... ENJOY YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT!

No comments: