Friday, June 11, 2004

Golfing vs. Blogging...

It is finally a nice day up in Boston and in the battle for my time Golfing wins in a landslide. I will be playing a crappy public course here in Boston but I can't wait to get out and play. So here are the stories I would have blogged about this morning:

- I have been writing about this one for a while, but it is finally official, Best Buy will start selling some Gateway CE gear... even a 4th grader could have seen this one coming.

- Here is a shocker... the Korean regulators think Microsoft might be up to no good.

- Check out this cool gadget... if you ever see something and wish you could have taped it, this will do that for you... it is like Tivo for your life.

- Love Wi-Fi but want more from it... check out this article over at Forbes.

Ok... off to the course... have a great Friday!

No comments: