Friday, June 18, 2004

I have made the switch to FireFox

My first browser was Mosaic and I remember in the first few year of browsing the web every new version of a browser was so much better than the previous. When IE 4.0 was released I remember moving to IE from Netscape and I haven't left since. That is until today. I have been playing with the open source browser FireFox, and all I can say is that it ROCKS. It is incredibly fast, easy to customize, and has a great user interface. Now instead of launching multiple IE instances, which both takes a long time and clogs my task bar, I just launch multiple tabs in FireFox.

Do yourself a favor, take 10 minutes to download and test out FireFox. If you don't like it, you only lost 10 minutes. If you are like me and find your pages loading faster and being more productive then this will be time well spent.

No comments: