Monday, May 10, 2004

New Blogger, New Look

Blogger, the software that I use to manage this site, has re-launched with some new functionality. The site is a little easier to use, and there are some new cool features but I am upset because despite promises during the sign-up process, Blogger will not allow me to upgrade to a premium account. A premium account would allow me more control over the entire site to add more functionality.

Anyway, here is a list of the changes on this site:
  1. New look and feel
  2. New "Previous Posts" section - This can be found on the right hand side of the page and it will list the titles of some of my most recent postings
  3. New "My Favorite Books" section - This section will contain links to all my favorite books
  4. New "My Favorite Gadget" section - Not added yet, but when I get around to it you will see a list to what I think are the coolest technology products out on the market

As always, I would love feedback on these changes and what features you would like to see.

No comments: