Thursday, May 17, 2007

Free Start-up idea of the day

I have an idea or two a day for a start-up, and I am booked working on 3 companies (Dash, Shelfari, & MyTinyHands), so I am not looking to add a fourth anytime soon. Therefore, I am going to start blogging some of my ideas to see if they are interesting to anyone else.

Today's Idea - Using SMS to track business expenses. I would pay a few bucks a month for a service where I could SMS my business expenses as they happen, and then the service would automatically transform the messages into an expense report. I know I always forget $20 - $50 a month in business expenses like cabs, airport meals, etc... and this could save me lots of money.

1 comment:

Lou Paglia said...

interesting. you'd have to get some scale at that price point but don't think you could go the % of transaction route. What would be really optimal is if you tied that to transaction processing for the small/medium business market.