Saturday, April 09, 2005

MyTinyHands.com up and running

I am proud of my wife today... MyTinyHands.com has launched! My wife and I had our first child last July 4th, and she came 5 weeks early. Given how early she was our doctors urged us to make sure everyone washed their hands before touching her... we thought it would be easy to accomplish this, but we were shocked at how many strangers would just walk up to our stroller and reach in to touch Abbie. My wife wanted to put an end to this so she created a sign that asked people not to touch her without washing their hands. We were happy that it worked, litterally people would walk up to the stroller and stop to read the sign, then not touch her. What we were surprised about was how many other parents asked us where we bought the sign, because they had the same problem.

Over the last few months my wife has worked hard to launch this business and I am incredibly proud of her. The baby signs are great and will really protect your newborn. Check out the pictures below of Abbie with the sign on her stroller:



No comments: